Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Anne of Green Gables Reread Challenge (3-3-10)

Anne Button

This is a challenge I am very exicted about...I loved reading these books when I was younger and cannot wait to reread them. You can find out more information, including the 3 options of the challenge, here.

I've decided to go with option 3.  I will come back to this post and indicate when a book is complete. 


Option 3: The eight central books in the series:
  • Anne of Green Gables
  • Anne of Avonlea
  • Anne of the Island
  • Anne of Windy Poplars/Windy Willows
  • Anne’s House of Dreams
  • Anne of Ingleside
  • Rainbow Valley
  • Rilla of Ingleside
as well as any related material
  • Chronicles of Avonlea – L.M. Montgomery
  • Further Chronicles of Avonlea – L.M. Montgomery
  • Before Green Gables – Budge Wilson
  • Looking for Anne of Green Gables: The Story of L.M. Montgomery and her Literary Classic – Irene Gammel
  • any of the several Anne TV/movie adaption's
"Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we know all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?"       

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love interacting with other book lovers and appreciate any thoughts or feedback! If you read a book after seeing my review, please let me know. Come back and leave me a link to your review so I can read it. Thank you!!!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig