Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Traveling Through Tuesday (3-9-10)

 
I've decided to take part in a new weekly meme, "Traveling Through Tuesday".....


Do you like to read books that set in a certain city, state, or country? Do you ever find a town in a book that just calls your name and you can't wait to tell someone about it?


Just go to "Lori's Reading Corner" and find out all the details.  


I don't necessarily have a favorite place I like reading about - one of the reasons I love reading is to learn about so many different places. I have recently fallen in love with Elin Hilderbrand's books, which are all set in Nantucket. I've never been there, but have always wanted to go. 



Right now, I am reading the second in a series that is set in central California - The Sassy One by Susan Mallery. I love hearing about the towns involved, especially the vineyards. 





What are your favorite settings in books? What location would you love to visit?
 

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I have a blog award for you here: http://www.chrissiescorner.co.uk/?p=862

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to do this one but couldn’t get organized. Hopefully I’ll be ready next week.

    BTW I have an award for you here
    http://thefictionenthusiast.blogspot.com/2010/03/blog-awards.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love interacting with other book lovers and appreciate any thoughts or feedback! If you read a book after seeing my review, please let me know. Come back and leave me a link to your review so I can read it. Thank you!!!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig