Friday, October 01, 2010

Month In Review: September

Here are my reading stats for September!
  • Books read:  11
Books I read (reviewed ones have * and link to review)
  1. The House on Olive Street* by Robyn Carr
  2. Mennonite in a Little Black Dress* by Rhoda Janzen
  3. The Wife's Tale* by Lori Lansens
  4. The Summerhouse* by Jude Deveraux
  5. Stay* by Allie Larkin
  6. Return to the Summerhouse* by Jude Deveraux
  7. The Postcard Killers* by James Patterson
  8. The Calligrapher's Daughter* by Eugenia Kim
  9. Kiss Me If You Can* by Carly Phillips
  10. Reading Lolita in Tehran by Azar Nafisi
  11. Persepolis: The Story of a Childhood by Marjane Satrapi

Favorite Book of September :   
  • The Calligrapher's Daughter by Eugenia Kim

2010 Challenge Update:
  • 100+ Reading Challenge  --  Books Read:  100/100 - (Whoo-hoo - I read 100 books as of the end of September!!!)
  • Support Your Local Library Challenge --  Books Read:  38/50
  • Anne of Green Gables Reread Challenge  --  Books Read: 1/8+M
  • Fall Into Reading Challenge -- 3/25

The following challenge ended:
  • Summer Reading Challenge -- Books Read: 24/25 plus 8 other books not on the initial list.

4 comments:

  1. You had a great month! I like Calligrapher's Daughter. Hope your October is just as good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had a great month, Kristin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alot of those books look interesting!
    jbdownie5@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone...I should have the reviews for the last two books - Reading Lolita in Tehran and Persepolis: A Childhood Story - up in a few days. It seems like 11 is my magic number for books read each month!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love interacting with other book lovers and appreciate any thoughts or feedback! If you read a book after seeing my review, please let me know. Come back and leave me a link to your review so I can read it. Thank you!!!

 

Always With a Book Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare