Monday, November 01, 2010

Month in Review: October

Here are my reading stats for October!
  • Books read:  11
Books I read (reviewed ones have * and link to review)
  1. Persepolis 2: The Story of a Return* by Marjane Satrapi
  2. Love Means Zero* by Daisy Jordan
  3. Mini Shopaholic* by Sophie Kinsella
  4. Let's Eat* by Denise Burroughs
  5. Devil's Food Cake* by Josi S. Kilpack
  6. Don't Blink* by James Patterson
  7. The Life O'Reilly* by Brian Cohen
  8. Perfection* by Julie Metz
  9. Love Me If You Dare* by Carly Phillips
  10. 1022 Evergreen Place* by Debbie Macomber
  11. What I Thought I Knew* by Alice Eve Cohen

Favorite Book of October :   
  • The Life O'Reilly by Brian Cohen

2010 Challenge Update:
  • 100+ Reading Challenge  --  Books Read:  111/100 - (I completed this challenge last month, but am still keeping track of how many books I've read)
  • Support Your Local Library Challenge --  Books Read:  40/50
  • Anne of Green Gables Reread Challenge  --  Books Read: 1/8+M
  • Fall Into Reading Challenge -- 10/25

2 comments:

  1. Great month, Kristin! Keep up the good work--I really look forward to reading your reviews....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Julie - they don't always get up right after I finish the book, but this time I made sure they were done by the end of the month! Hope you had a good month, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love interacting with other book lovers and appreciate any thoughts or feedback! If you read a book after seeing my review, please let me know. Come back and leave me a link to your review so I can read it. Thank you!!!

 

Always With a Book Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare