Monday, May 16, 2011

It's Monday - What Are You Reading? (5.16.11)



It’s Monday What Are you Reading , hosted by Sheila, is the perfect way for me to begin my week and allows me to focus on what needs to be read and to see what I have or have not accomplished the previous week. I also enjoy discovering new books by visiting other participants blogs.

As busy as last week was, I did manage to get in a lot of reading time - I finished 5 books! Now if I can only get caught up on the reviews, I will be in great shape!

Books Completed last week:
  • A Turn in the Road by Debbie Macomber (library book)
  • Pandora's Daughter by Iris Johansen (audio library book)
  • Moonlight Cove by Sherryl Woods (library book)
  • Friendship Bread by Darien Gee (review book)
  • 10th Anniversary by James Patterson (mine)
Reading Now:
  • Here, Home, Hope by Kaira Rouda (review book)
  • The Art of Mending by Elizabeth Berg (library audio book)
  • Cleopatra: A Life by Stacy Schiff (book club book, mine)
Next:  
  • The Summer We Came to Life by Deborah Cloyed (review book)
  • When the Killing's Done by TC Boyle (book club book, library book)
Reviews completed this past week
Other Posts related to books:

Books for which I need to finish reviews:
  • A Turn in the Road by Debbie Macomber
  • Moonlight Cove by Sherryl Woods
  • Friendship Bread by Darien Gee
  • 10th Anniversary by James Patterson
Contest information:
  • None right now - check back soon!

What about you?  What does your reading week look like this week?  Whatever it is, happy reading and have a good week!
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. I really want to read Friendship Bread! It has been on my TBR list and I'm going to buy it as soon as I can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Bonnie It was such a good book. I am participating in Darien Gee's blog tour this week - review on Thursday and guest post on Friday. I will also be hosting a giveaway of the book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to read A Turn in the Road...and I loved The Art of Mending.

    Enjoy!

    Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great looking week there, Kristin.

    Have a good week

    carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Creations by Laurel-Rain: I am really enjoying The Art of Mending - I'm listening to it and am hoping to finish it this week.

    @ Carol: Thanks...I'm hoping to have another productive week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoyed Friendship Bread too. The Art of Mending audio just came home with me as well. I want to read Here, Home Hope. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy your reading, Kristin!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really want to read friendship Bread.... and a 5 book week! NICE!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a fab week! See what I'm reading here.
    Tasha @ A Trillian Books xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This week I finished up the manga I had on hand. I typically read an issue over my morning cup of coffee. Come see what I'm reading this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've been hearing really good things about Cleopatra! Enjoy your week

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am waiting to get 10Th Anniversary with my credits at Audible.com. Can't wait to listen to another Women's Murder club book!!. happy reading

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love interacting with other book lovers and appreciate any thoughts or feedback! If you read a book after seeing my review, please let me know. Come back and leave me a link to your review so I can read it. Thank you!!!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig