Sunday, July 03, 2011

In My Mailbox (59) 7.3.11

In My Mailbox (IMM) is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren. Every week I'll post what books I've received either by mailbox/library/store.



Purchased:

Now You See Her
by James Patterson

This is JP's latest book and I can't wait to start it!!!

The Creed Legacy
by Linda Lael Miller

This is the third of the series.




Solitary Man (e-book)
by Carly Phillips

I love Carly Phillips and love that this was available on the Nook.





From the Library:


Killer Dreams (audio book)
by Iris Johansen

Somehow I seemed to miss this one.









For Review:
 

The Language of Flowers
by Sherryl Woods

This is for a blog tour for September.

 







Won:


Silver Girl (audio book)
by Elin Hilderbrand

I won this from Jen at Devourer of Books, who had quite a few giveaways during Audio Book Week.




 



What's in your mailbox?
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I like the variety of your books. The Language of Flowers looks like something I would enjoy. Can't wait to see what you thought of it.

    Crys
    Book 'Em IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got Silver Girl last week! I can't wait to read it because it sounds really good. I hope you enjoy it! Here's my IMM! Happy reading!

    -Jessica (Peace Love Books)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just checked out NOW YOU SEE HER from the library. I'm excited to read it. You have lots to choose from. Have a great reading week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great set! I've heard really good things about the Hilderbrand book. I'll have to get it.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Crys: I am looking forward to reading The Language of Flowers and hope I can get to it soon!

    @ Jessica: I can't wait to start listening to Silver Girl - her books are great for the summer!

    @ Shonda: Now You See Her is on my pile to read next - as soon as I finish reading The Creed Legacy, I'm on to Patterson!

    @ Alison: I love Elin Hilderbrand's books - they are all set on Nantucket and are great for summer reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful mailbox! The Language of Flowers has captured my interest.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Suko When I saw that it was touring, I just had to participate - the story seems really interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love interacting with other book lovers and appreciate any thoughts or feedback! If you read a book after seeing my review, please let me know. Come back and leave me a link to your review so I can read it. Thank you!!!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig