Monday, August 29, 2011

In My Mailbox (63) 8.28.11

***I'm posting this a little late due to power loss from Hurricane Irene.
 
In My Mailbox (IMM) is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren. Every week I'll post what books I've received either by mailbox/library/store.



From the library:


Hide (audio)
by Lisa Gardner

I have reviewed the latest two (#4 and #5) in Lisa Gardner's Dectective DD Warren series and decided to go back and read the first three. This one is #2 and I'm excited to try the audio of it!


 
 
 
The Year of Pleasures (audio)
by Elizabeth Berg

I really enjoy Elizabeth Berg's work and am slowly working my way through her past books.






What's in your mailbox?
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I've never read Elizabeth Berg but have seen her on various other blogs and would like to give it a go - i think audio might be the way forward!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice set of books this week. Both of these are new to me, I will have to look them up.
    Happy reading,
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love interacting with other book lovers and appreciate any thoughts or feedback! If you read a book after seeing my review, please let me know. Come back and leave me a link to your review so I can read it. Thank you!!!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig