Sunday, September 11, 2011

In My Mailbox (65) 9.11.11

In My Mailbox (IMM) is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren. Every week I'll post what books I've received either by mailbox/library/store.



Purchased:


Rival to the Queen
by Carolly Erickson

I am on quite a historical fiction kick lately, especially anything having to do with Queen Elizabeth and the Tudor Period.


 
 
 
 
 
 
From the library:
 
 
 
Call Me Irresistible
by Susan Elizabeth Phillips

I've been waiting to read Teddy's story for a while now and can't wait to start this one!



 
 
Navy Blues
by Debbie Macomber

This is an older series that I started reading a while ago and never quite finished.




 
 
 
 
What's in your mailbox?
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Nice! I picked up Call Me Irresistible this week from Borders...Hopy you enjoy :) Happy reading!!

    IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cover of Rival to the Queen, but had never heard of the book before. Hope you enjoy all of these. [:

    Erin @ Let's Evaluate
    my IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh Rival to the Queen looks interesting.. I enjoy some historical fiction sometimes! :)

    Here's my IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Call Me Irresistable looks great! Looking forward to your review!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love interacting with other book lovers and appreciate any thoughts or feedback! If you read a book after seeing my review, please let me know. Come back and leave me a link to your review so I can read it. Thank you!!!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig