Sunday, November 13, 2011

In My Mailbox (73) 11.13.11

In My Mailbox (IMM) is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren. Every week I'll post what books I've received either by mailbox/library/store.



From the Library:
 
True Colors (audio book)
by Kristin Hannah

This has been on my tbr list for a while and it was finally available at the library in audio.


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Invisible Man
by Ralph Ellison

This is my book club pick's for our next meeting.



 

What's in your mailbox?

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Invisible Man as a book club pick? Heavy! I hope you enjoy it... I read parts of it back in undergrad in a Southern lit class, so I'm interested to see what you think of the entire work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. True Colors is a good read. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read True Colors this past summer and enjoyed it. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love interacting with other book lovers and appreciate any thoughts or feedback! If you read a book after seeing my review, please let me know. Come back and leave me a link to your review so I can read it. Thank you!!!

 

Always With a Book Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare