It’s Monday What Are you Reading , hosted by Sheila, is the perfect way for me to begin my week and allows me to focus on what needs to be read and to see what I have or have not accomplished the previous week. I also enjoy discovering new books by visiting other participants blogs.
Well, this weekend was certainly one for the record books - a snow storm in October! We got over six inches and lost our beloved maple tree in the front of our house. My husband is so upset and I'm upset because now all the tree branches are blocking our walkway and front porch - the little trick-or-treaters are not going to be able to come here. I'm so bummed! As for reading, I did get quite a bit in on Saturday during the storm as we were without power and there was nothing else to do but snuggle up in a blanket and read.
Books Completed last week:
- Flirting with Mermaids by John Kretschmer (book club book)
- Skeleton Letters by Laura Childs (library book)
- The Secret History of the Pink Carnation by Lauren Willig (mine)
- Night Road by Kristin Hannah (library audio book)
- Peony in Love by Lisa See (mine)
- Until There Was You by Kristan Higgins (review book)
Reviews completed this past week:
Other Posts related to books:
- Fall Into Reading 2011 - Reading Question #5
Books for which I need to finish reviews:
- Larceny and Lace by Annette Blair
- Perfect on Paper by Maria Murnane
- The Christmas Wedding by James Patterson
- Flirting with Mermaids by John Kretschmer
- Skeleton Letters by Laura Childs
What about you? What does your reading week look like this week? Whatever it is, happy reading and have a good week!