Monday, January 30, 2012

It's Monday...What Are You Reading? (1.30.12)



It’s Monday What Are you Reading , hosted by Sheila, is the perfect way for me to begin my week and allows me to focus on what needs to be read and to see what I have or have not accomplished the previous week. I also enjoy discovering new books by visiting other participants blogs.

Well, I was able to get a ton of reviews done last week as well as some decent reading time in!!! My husband and I went up to our cabin for the weekend and it was really cold up there. I stayed in and read while hubby was out cutting trees and playing around with the dog. It was a great weekend - peaceful, relaxing and I was able to finish 2 books and start a third...that's my kind of weekend!

Books Completed last week:
  • Pleating for Mercy by Melissa Bourbon (mine)
  • Whispering Rock by Robyn Carr (e-book)
  • The Summer Garden by Sherryl Woods (review book)
  • Sew Deadly by Elizabeth Lynn Casey (library book)
Reading Now:
  • Home at Rose Cottage by Sherryl Woods (e-book)
Next:
  • Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close by Jonathan Safran Foer (library book)
  • The Surgeon by Tess Gerritsen (library book)
Reviews completed last week
Other Posts related to books:
Books for which I need to finish reviews:
  • Tailspin by Catherine Coulter
  • Private: #1 Suspect by James Patterson
  • Pleating for Mercy by Melissa Bourbon
  • Whispering Rock by Robyn Carr
  • The Summer Garden by Sherryl Woods
  • Sew Deadly by Elizabeth Lynn Casey
Contest information: 
  • More giveaways coming soon!

What about you?  What does your reading week look like this week?  Whatever it is, happy reading and have a good week!
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Happy Monday!

    Since I already commented on most of those books ---I am just going to say have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to read Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close, and see the movie also!
    Here's Mine

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like my kind of weekend too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love interacting with other book lovers and appreciate any thoughts or feedback! If you read a book after seeing my review, please let me know. Come back and leave me a link to your review so I can read it. Thank you!!!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig