Sunday, February 19, 2012

In My Mailbox (84) 2.19.12

In My Mailbox (IMM) is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren. Every week I'll post what books I've received either by mailbox/library/store. 
 



For Review:
 
The Sumerton Women
by D.L. Bogdan

Another historical fiction novel set during the Tudor period by a new-to-me author - and I am participating in the blog tour for this in April.


 
 

 
Purchased:
 
Private Games
by James Patterson

The newest James Patterson book - of course I had to buy it!!! This one is part of the Private series and I am hoping to read it this week.


 
 
 
 
 
Madame Tussaud
by Michelle Moran

Ever since reading about Madame Tussaud in Christine Trent's books The Queen's Dollmaker and A Royal Likeness, I've been intrigued by Madame Tussaud. I've heard great things about this one and finally picked it up.
 
 
 
 
 
Reading Jackie: Her Autobiography in Books
by William Kuhn

My crazy obsession with the Kennedy's led me to this one and the next one on the list!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Jackie as Editor: The Literary Life of Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis
by Greg Lawrence

Another Kennedy book to add to my collection!

 
   
 
 
 
 
 
From Paperback Swap
 
A Woman of Substance
by Barbara Taylor Bradford
 
I love this series and just requested all the books I didn't still have. Some day I plan on rereading the entire series.
 
 
 
 
 
 
What's in your mailbox?
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Interesting variety of books this week! I know about obsessions; I am a bit obsessed with the British Royal family. I hope you enjoy all the books you got.

    My mailboxes are here and here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Madame Tussaud is great! I look forward to Private Games too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love historical reads! The Sumerton Women looks like my kind of read. Nice list of books. Enjoy.
    -FABR Steph@FiveAlarmBookReviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo, I JUST saw Private Games at the store. Is that the third in the series?

    Here is my IMM

    Happy Reading,
    Lindsay @ Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love interacting with other book lovers and appreciate any thoughts or feedback! If you read a book after seeing my review, please let me know. Come back and leave me a link to your review so I can read it. Thank you!!!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig