Sunday, February 26, 2012

In My Mailbox (85) 2.26.12

In My Mailbox (IMM) is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren. Every week I'll post what books I've received either by mailbox/library/store. 
 



For Review:
 
The Sister Queens
by Sophie Perinot

An historical fiction novel about sisters Marguerite and Eleanor, one who becomes Queen of France and one who becomes Queen of England.


 
 

 
From the library:
 
Destiny
by Carly Phillips

The latest in Carly Phillip's Serendipity series...already devoured this one in one sitting!!!


 
 
 
 
 
 

 
What's in your mailbox?
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I hope you'll enjoy your books this week! Happy reading ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love interacting with other book lovers and appreciate any thoughts or feedback! If you read a book after seeing my review, please let me know. Come back and leave me a link to your review so I can read it. Thank you!!!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig