This is a great weekend blogging marathon being hosted by Suey at It's All About Books
The premise of the bloggiesta, for those that haven’t participated before, is to spend the entire weekend working, updating, improving your blog. From minor things such as writing up posts, to reaching out for guests posts and reorganizing all of your tags and categories.
So what do I plan to do this weekend? Well… here’s my list:
- Write up a few reviews that I need to post/set up posts for upcoming reviews
- Evaluate current review format - look into possible new formats
- Clean up tags, category lists
- Update reading log and link reviews to log
- Update my challenge lists and link reviews
- Add an About Me page that includes review policy
- Clean up my Google Reader subscriptions
- Update Goodreads tbr read list
- Update blog roll
- Prepare posts for up-coming Book Blogger Confessions questions
- Prepare questions for up-coming Q&A's with authors and send out
- Decide whether to do review archive by author and/or title
- Analyze and re-evaluate my blog
- Participate in at least 2 mini-challenges
It’ll be a fun and hopefully very productive weekend. I'm hoping to log at least 20 hours during this event - hopefully I will get even more in though!!!
What about you? Are you participating in Bloggiesta?