Sunday, March 04, 2012

In My Mailbox (86) 3.4.12

In My Mailbox (IMM) is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren. Every week I'll post what books I've received either by mailbox/library/store. 



For Review:
Russian Winter
by Daphne Kalotay

I've had my eye on this one for a while!






Purchased:

The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest
by Stieg Larsson

I've been waiting for this to come out in paperback...now I can finish the series!






A Tale of Two Cities/Great Expectations
by Charles Dickens

I remember reading both of these in high school and enjoying them...hopefully I will find time to reread them one of these days. 
 






What's in your mailbox?
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I love the edition of A Tale of Two Cities. What a wonderful cover! Enjoy all of your books.
    -FABR Steph@FiveAlarmBookReviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been wanting to reread them both for a while and then I saw the book on the sale shelf at Barnes and Noble and I couldn't resist.

      Delete
  2. Oh man, I was not a fan of A Tale of Two Cities in high school...but that cover is making me want to give it another whirl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember struggling to get through it in school only because of all the questions and the dissecting of the book...but I do remember liking the overall idea of the story.

      Delete
  3. Ooo, book three in the Dragon Tattoo trilogy! I have it on my shelf too but haven't read it yet! I love the shiny cover!

    Here is my IMM

    Happy Reading!
    Lindsay @ Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still need to read book 2, but wanted to wait until I got book 3. I might even reread book 1 since it's been almost two years since reading it.

      Delete
  4. I have Russian Winter too! I haven't read it yet, but here's hoping that it's good! Happy reading this week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does look good...I'm hoping to start it this week!

      Delete
  5. A tale of Two Cities is one of my favorite books ever. I hope you enjoy reading it!

    I'm a new follower!
    Visit my Mailbox.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've actually read it before - in high school many, many years ago! I've always wanted to reread it and when I saw it at B&N on the sale rack, I couldn't resist picking it up.

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love interacting with other book lovers and appreciate any thoughts or feedback! If you read a book after seeing my review, please let me know. Come back and leave me a link to your review so I can read it. Thank you!!!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig