Monday, March 12, 2012

It's Monday...What Are You Reading? (3.12.12)



It’s Monday What Are you Reading , hosted by Sheila, is the perfect way for me to begin my week and allows me to focus on what needs to be read and to see what I have or have not accomplished the previous week. I also enjoy discovering new books by visiting other participants blogs.

This was a quiet, somewhat productive week. I got some reviews done and managed to get some reading time in - but not as much as I had hoped. On Saturday, I spent the day at a charity scrapbooking crop - all proceeds went to Make-a-Wish. I managed to get quite a bit done - but as I was getting ready for the day, I realized I hadn't scrapbooked since last year's event. I need to set aside some time more often to scrap! 
The rest of my week was devoted to getting ready for my vacation - I leave tomorrow for Aruba for a week and cannot wait!!! I have a few physical books with me and my Nook is loaded up - not exactly sure what I will be reading, but I definitely have options! See you when I get back!!!

Books Completed last week
  • Infidel by Ayaan Hirsi Ali (mine, book club book)
Reading Now: 
  • The Sister Queens by Sophie Perinot (review book)
Next:   
  • Russian Winter by Daphne Kalotay (review book)
  • ????  
Reviews completed last week
Other Posts related to books:
Books for which I need to finish reviews:
  • Private Games by James Patterson
  • Destiny by Carly Phillips
  • The Silver Boat by Luanne Rice
  • Glitter Baby by Susan Elizabeth Phillips 
  • Infidel by Ayaan Hirsi Ali

What about you?  What does your reading week look like this week?  Whatever it is, happy reading and have a good week!
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Have a fantastic time in Aruba! It is nice to be able to take e-readers on vacations. In the days before I got mine, I always had to have a bag packed with books. Now it is so much easier. I am taking my Kindle on my trip to a conference this week and I still don't know what I'll be reading. I hope your vacation is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, Aruba! I was on another blog where the blogger was going to Aruba...sounds wonderful.

    Enjoy your books...I like Nancy Thayer's books.

    Here's MY MONDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a fab week! See what I'm reading here.
    Tasha @ A Trillian Books xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a fantastic trip to Aruba! Enjoy reading on the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My goal is to finish Angelology. Please come see what else I'm reading.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm currently reading Divergent by Veronica Roth at a slower pace than what I'd like to be at, after reading The Hunger Games which I thought was pretty wonderful. If you're interested you can see what else I've read at <a href="http://lindslikeslit.blogspot.com/>my blog here.</a>

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love interacting with other book lovers and appreciate any thoughts or feedback! If you read a book after seeing my review, please let me know. Come back and leave me a link to your review so I can read it. Thank you!!!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig