Sunday, June 17, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (5) 6.17.12


Tynga of Tynga's Reviews is starting a new meme to spotlight the books we receive each week.  Here's what I got:



For Review:

Spring Fever (audio)
by Mary Kaye Andrews

This is the newest from Mary Kaye Andrews. I've a few of her other books and find them to be quite fun!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Purchased:
 
 
The Diary of Darcy J. Rhone (free e-book)
by Emily Giffin
 
Saw this the other day and thought it would be interesting. I really liked Something Borrowed and Something Blue.
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
What did you get this week?
 
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. I haven't heard of any of these titles but I hope you like The Diary of Darcy J. Rhone. :)

    Check out my Stacking the Shelves!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks cute so hopefully I will enjoy it!

      Delete
  2. I've never read Something Borrowed (although many friends have recommended it). I love the movie however!

    Here's my StS if you'd like to check it out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great set! I've never read Emily Giffin's books but I'd like to. I've heard great things.
    My BEA Bookish Recap

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoyed Something Borrowed and Something Blue. They are fun, quick reads!

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the heads up about the free Giffin ebook. I loved Something Borrowed and Something Blue!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Weren't they good? I hope this one is just as good!

      Delete
  5. Thanks for letting us know about the free book. I hurried over to amazon and got it before they decided to changed their minds. LOL.. I loved something borrowed the book and the movie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The books were great and the movie was fun - I'm a huge Kate Hudson fan and usually watch anything she's in!

      Delete
  6. I didn't realize Emily Giffin had another book! I love her stuff!

    Jenny

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love interacting with other book lovers and appreciate any thoughts or feedback! If you read a book after seeing my review, please let me know. Come back and leave me a link to your review so I can read it. Thank you!!!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig