Sunday, July 01, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (7) 7.1.12


Tynga of Tynga's Reviews is starting a new meme to spotlight the books we receive each week.  Here's what I got:



For Review:

Midnight Promises
by Sherryl Woods

Sherryl Woods is releasing three new books in her Sweet Magnolia's series and I was lucky enough to get ARCs of all three. I can't wait to catch up the Sweet Magnolia gang! This is book 8 in the series.




 

Catching Fireflies
by Sherryl Woods


This is book 9 in the Sweet Magnolia series.







 
Where Azaleas Bloom
by Sherryl Woods

This is book 10 in the Sweet Magnolia series.








 
From the Library:

Summerland
by Elin Hilderbrand
 
Summer means a new release from Elin Hilderbrand and a copy finally came into the library. Looking forward to reading this one soon!
 
 
 
 
 

 
 Purchased:

Almost Summer (e-book)
by Susan Mallery
This is a Fool's Gold novella. I just read book 8 in the series and now am going to go back and read all the previous books.
 
 
 
 
What did you get this week?


SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I haven't heard of any of those but they sound like really sweet romances! They are romances, right? From the cover and what you said about them they sound like romances, but I don't know for sure. Anyway, enjoy them!

    Check out my Stacking the Shelves!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they are romances. I'm not sure of the Elin Hilderbrand book - that might be more of a women's fiction that romance.

      Delete
  2. I haven't started the Sweet Magnolia series yet, but have heard it's good. At book 10 I hope you are enjoying it!

    Our Media Mail post is at Book Sake. –Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great series...and I'm so glad Sherryl Woods is revisiting it with these three new books!

      Delete
  3. I've never read or heard of the Sweet Magnolia series. Looks like I have something else to add to my wishlist. My new book posts are at Ms. Martin Teaches Media and at Inside of a Dog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great series - you should definitely try them!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks...I'm excited to read all of them and hopefully will get to all of them at some point this summer!

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love interacting with other book lovers and appreciate any thoughts or feedback! If you read a book after seeing my review, please let me know. Come back and leave me a link to your review so I can read it. Thank you!!!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig