Thursday, August 16, 2012

Bout of Books 5.0: Day 3 Recap


Well, another day of Bout of Books has come and gone. For more information about Bout of Books, click here. My goals for the read-a-thon can be seen here.

Books Read:
  • Return to Willow Lake by Susan Wiggs: Started, read 311 pages, time: 3 hrs, 10 min
 Audio Progress:
  • I've Got Your Number by Sophie Kinsella: 50 minutes

Challenges:

TOTALS:
Total Pages Read: 706
Total Books Read: 1 
Total Time Reading: 10 hours 3 min
Total Time Listened: 3 hour 40 min
Overall Time: 13 hours 43 min 
 
Plan for Day 4: I'm hoping to finish Return to Willow Lake by Susan Wiggs today. Then I'm not sure what I will start - it depends on my mood. If you are participating, hope you have a productive day!!! 
 
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. good! you are making great progress

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you're moving right along! I haven't been able to carve out any time to just sit and read, but I hope to at least 1 day of the challenge.

    PS - I love the Willow Lake series. I've read all but the latest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing great :) Yes I had everything starred in my reader to come visit and doing the day backwards LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love interacting with other book lovers and appreciate any thoughts or feedback! If you read a book after seeing my review, please let me know. Come back and leave me a link to your review so I can read it. Thank you!!!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig