Friday, August 17, 2012

Bout of Books 5.0: Day 4 Recap


Well, another day of Bout of Books has come and gone. For more information about Bout of Books, click here. My goals for the read-a-thon can be seen here.

Books Read:
  • Return to Willow Lake by Susan Wiggs: Finished, read 174 pages, time: 2 hrs, 10 min
 Audio Progress:
  • I've Got Your Number by Sophie Kinsella: 25 minutes
  • The Hundred Flowers by Gail Tsukiyama: 45 minutes


Challenges:
  • None

TOTALS:
Total Pages Read: 880
Total Books Read: 2 
Total Time Reading: 12 hours 13 min
Total Time Listened: 4 hour 50 min
Overall Time: 17 hours 23 min 
 
Plan for Day 4: I'm hoping to read part 2 in Wolf Hall today so I can then participate in the read-a-long questions for the week.  Then I'm not sure what I will start - it depends on my mood. If you are participating, hope you have a productive day!!! 
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. You're doing great! Good luck with the rest of the readathon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing great. Wishing you luck with the rest of the read a thon. Its hard to believe we are nearing the end.

    ReplyDelete

  3. I love reading Sophie Kinsella books, so I hope you enjoy that and impressive number of pages read =D

    Here's my Bout of Books post.

    Sana @ artsy musings of a bibliophile

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love interacting with other book lovers and appreciate any thoughts or feedback! If you read a book after seeing my review, please let me know. Come back and leave me a link to your review so I can read it. Thank you!!!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig