Saturday, August 18, 2012

Bout of Books 5.0: Day 5 Recap


Well, another day of Bout of Books has come and gone. For more information about Bout of Books, click here. My goals for the read-a-thon can be seen here.

Books Read:
  • Wolf Hall by Hilary Mantel: Read Part 2 for Read-a-long, read 75 pages, time: 3 hrs, 5 min
 Audio Progress:
  • The Hundred Flowers by Gail Tsukiyama: 50 minutes


Challenges:
  • None

TOTALS:
Total Pages Read: 995
Total Books Read: 2 
Total Time Reading: 15 hours 18 min
Total Time Listened: 5 hour 40 min
Overall Time: 21 hours 18 min 
 
Plan for Day 5: I need to finish reading part 2 in Wolf Hall today so I can then participate in the read-a-long questions for the week.  Then I think I'm going to start reading Split Second. If you are participating, hope you have a productive day!!! 

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you are doing amazing!!!! Keep up the good work! I cannot believe that the readathon is almost finished :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing great! I can't believe it's almost over either. Glad you're enjoying Bout-of-Books ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love interacting with other book lovers and appreciate any thoughts or feedback! If you read a book after seeing my review, please let me know. Come back and leave me a link to your review so I can read it. Thank you!!!

 

Always With a Book Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare