Sunday, August 12, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (12) 8.12.12

 

 Tynga of Tynga's Reviews is starting a new meme to spotlight the books we receive each week.  Here's what I got: 
 
 
From the Library:
 
 
Split Second
by Catherine Coulter
 
I am trying to catch up on Catherine Coulter's FBI Thriller series and this is book 15 out of 16...I think I can catch up before the end of the year!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Moonlight Road
by Robyn Carr
 
Another series I am trying to catch up on...this is book 11 out of 20 and I am really going to try to catch up before the end of the year.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A Stitch in Crime
by Betty Hechtman
 
This is the 4th in Betty Hechtman's Crochet Mystery series and  I find this series to be fun and light. Plus it always includes a crochet pattern in the back!


 
What did you get this week?
 
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Oooh, Murder Mystery Thriller stuff!! Nice!!

    Here's my Stacking the Shelves
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace
    New Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cover of Moonlight Road. Doesn't that look like a perfect place to take a long walk? :) This is a series I've wanted to read for a looong time!
    My Mailbox Post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Moonlight Road and A Stitch in Crime sound great!

    Happy reading!

    Ashley @ Dr. Pepper Diva

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love interacting with other book lovers and appreciate any thoughts or feedback! If you read a book after seeing my review, please let me know. Come back and leave me a link to your review so I can read it. Thank you!!!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig