Sunday, September 30, 2012

Bloggiesta Wrap Up

Another Bloggiesta has come to an end...I'm bummed, but feeling pretty good. I got a ton done and I always end up finishing these events feeling not only super productive, but also energized about blogging! 

I want to say a big THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU to Suey at It's All About Books and Danielle at There's a Book for hosting this.
 
I ended up accomplishing most of what I had on my list:
  • Write up all outstanding reviews that I need to post - Started this
    • Completed and posted 3 reviews
    • Completed and scheduled 6 reviews
    • Set up draft posts for 4 reviews
  • Set up posts for upcoming reviews - COMPLETED
  • Clean up tags, category lists - COMPLETED
  • Update reading log and link reviews to log - COMPLETED
  • Update challenge lists and link reviews - COMPLETED
  • Update Review Archive list- COMPLETED
  • Add an About Me page - COMPLETED 
    • Please check out my About Me page - I would appreciate any and all feedback
  • Clean up my Google Reader subscriptions - COMPLETED
  • Clean up emails - COMPLETED
  • Update Goodreads tbr list -COMPLETED
  • Update blog roll- COMPLETED
  • Look into possible new blog design - Decided that I really like my blog design and so I am going to keep it as is for the time being.
  • Look into drop-down menus - Still looking into this
  • Participate in at least 2 mini-challenges
  • Visit at least 10 blogs participating in Bloggiesta each day - COMPLETED
    • Friday: visited 15 blogs and left comments 
    • Saturday: visited 13 blogs and left comments 
    • Sunday: visited 16 blogs and left comments

Things done that were not on my original list:
  • Prepared Month in Review: September post and scheduled
  • Prepared It's Monday post for 10.1.12
  • Emailed winners of August giveaway and got books ready for mailing

Time spent during day 3: 9hrs.
Current running time: 26 hrs.

All in all it was one productive weekend and I already have another list of things to do for the next Bloggiesta, which will be March 29-31, 2013. Now I am excited to visit everyone and see how much they got done and see if I should be adding more to the new list!!!



4 comments:

  1. I feel like I worked a lot on stuff for Bloggiesta but didn't get nearly as much done as I wanted to. I'm spending the rest of the evening try to finish up a couple of things. You got a lot done! I'd like to see look into drop down boxes, too. Maybe next time we'll get to that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You accomplished loads! Well done!
    I loved the organisation mini challenge :)
    I still need to write a wrap up post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very impressive list with so much done! I love the finish line graphic. I should have used that in my wrap-up post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, I thought I had done a lot, but your are really the Bloggiesta queen. I'm especially impressed by the number of reviews you wrote, I'm so slow at those!
    I love your About me page, and am happy for you you are married also to an avid reader. My husband and I also spend lots of time reading, and I can't imagine what it would be to have a non-reading spouse, though alas several book bloggers are in that case.
    here is my bloggiesta recap: http://wordsandpeace.com/2012/09/30/bloggiesta-2012-wrap-up/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love interacting with other book lovers and appreciate any thoughts or feedback! If you read a book after seeing my review, please let me know. Come back and leave me a link to your review so I can read it. Thank you!!!

 

Always With a Book Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare