Sunday, September 02, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (15) 9.2.12

 
Tynga of Tynga's Reviews is starting a new meme to spotlight the books we receive each week.  Here's what I got: 
 
 
For Review:
 
Last to Die
by Tess Gerritsen
 
I love the Rizzoli and Isles tv show and was glad to find out that it was based on a series of books. I've read the first book and was thrilled was I was asked to read this newest one!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Purchased:
 
 
Promise Canyon (e-book)
by Robyn Carr
 
In my mission to catch up on the Virgin River series, I downloaded the next few to my Nook. This is book #13.
 
 
 
 
 
Wild Man Creek (e-book)
by Robyn Carr
 
And this is book #14 in the Virgin River series.
 
 
 
 
Harvest Moon (e-book)
by Robyn Carr
 
And this is book #15.
 
 
 
 
Kiki Lowenstein and the Lilac Festival (e-book)
by Joanna Campbell Slan
 
This is another short story involving Kiki Lowenstein and her amateur sleuthing skills!
 
 
What did you get this week?
 
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Hmmm lots of contemporary books I see there. Great haul of books.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Grace...I'm definitely looking forward to reading them all.

      Delete
  2. Contemporary romance is becoming a favorite of mine. Nice haul!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Diana...I am loving Robyn Carr's Virgin River series. Have you read any of them?

      Delete
  3. Never read anything by Robyn Carr. I hope you enjoy your new reads!

    Mary
    http://sweepingme.com/2012/09/stacking-the-shelves-6/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mary - you should try her out. She has the Virgin River series which has about 20 books and she also has quite a few stand alone books, too.

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love interacting with other book lovers and appreciate any thoughts or feedback! If you read a book after seeing my review, please let me know. Come back and leave me a link to your review so I can read it. Thank you!!!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig