Sunday, September 09, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (16) 9.9.12

 
Tynga of Tynga's Reviews is starting a new meme to spotlight the books we receive each week.  Here's what I got: 
 
 
For Review:
 
Love Anthony (audio)
by Lisa Genova
 
This is the Lisa Genova's newest book and I was thrilled to be given the opportunity to review the audio version which is narrated by Deborah Messing. I'm looking forward to listening to this one soon!
 
 
 
 
 
  From the library:

Back Fire
by Catherine Coulter
 
This is the newest in Catherine Coulter's FBI Thriller series.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Purchased:
 
 
Zoo
by James Patterson
 
This is James Patterson's newest book - a stand alone - and of course I had to buy it. It has an interesting premise and hopefully will be good.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Bella Fortuna
by Rosanna Chiofalo
 
This book caught my eye as I was walking around the bookstore - the story sounds like a good one!
 
 
 
 
I, Jane
by Diane Haeger
 
Another book that caught my eye during my trip to the bookstore - this one to feed my addiction to all things Tudor!
 
 
Button Holed
by Kylie Logan
 
This is the first in Kyle Logan's Button Box Mystery series - another cozy mystery series to try out.
 
 
What did you get this week?
 

3 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love interacting with other book lovers and appreciate any thoughts or feedback! If you read a book after seeing my review, please let me know. Come back and leave me a link to your review so I can read it. Thank you!!!

 

Always With a Book Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare