Monday, October 22, 2012

It's Monday...What Are You Reading? (10.22.12)




It’s Monday What Are you Reading , hosted by Sheila, is the perfect way for me to begin my week and allows me to focus on what needs to be read and to see what I have or have not accomplished the previous week. I also enjoy discovering new books by visiting other participants blogs.

Since Bloggiesta at the end of September, I have made a point of trying to stay up-to-date with my reviews. I have to say, I like being this on top of things! I started using a new organizational tool that I saw during Bloggiesta and that is helping tremendously. Hopefully I will be able to keep this up!

Books Completed last week:

  • Once Upon a Time There Was You by Elizabeth Berg (mine)
  • Fool for Love by Beth Ciotta (library book)
Reading Now: 
  • Run the Risk by Lori Foster (review book)
  • Wolf Hall by Hilary Mantel (mine)
  • Love Anthony by Lisa Genova (review audio book) - car/house
  • Chasing Fire by Nora Roberts (library audio book) - ipod
Next:   
  • High Five by Janet Evanovich (mine) 
  • The Lincoln Conspiracy by Timothy O'Brien (review book) 
 Reviews Completed last week:
 Other posts related to books:
Books for which I need to finish reviews:
  • NYPD Red by James Patterson 
  • Once Upon a Time There Was You by Elizabeth Berg
  • Fool for Love by Beth Ciotta
What about you?  What does your reading week look like this week?  Whatever it is, happy reading and have a good week!

17 comments:

  1. Seriously Bloggiesta rocked for me. I got introduced to Evernote, and I'm using it as a blog calendar to plan in advance, and it's totally killer! Hope you enjoy your reads this week.

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't look into evernote, but I did make my own calendar/to-do list folder and it is definitely helping me stay on track!!! I am also trying to plan in advance and it definitely is less stressful that way!!!

      Delete
  2. You need to share your "new organizational tool!" I need all the tips I can find.

    Here's my It's Monday! What Are You Reading? I hope you will drop by!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will put a post together later this week - but I can't take all the credit...I got the idea from someone else during Bloggiesta.

      Delete
  3. Wow, you posted a lot of reviews last week, and it does look like you've read quite a bit too. Congratulations. We didn't join the latest Bloggiesta this time around, perhaps next time. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I highly recommend joining in next time if you can - I always end up getting so much done and leave the weekend feeling re-energized about blogging!

      Delete
  4. I always love a good Elizabeth Berg book...and Trigiani is another favorite. I'm going over to check out your review...haven't read Milk Glass Moon.

    Enjoy your week.

    Here's MY MONDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a bunch of Elizabeth Berg's books on my bookshelf just waiting to be read - I really enjoy her books. And Adriana Trigiani is one of my favorite authors - you just can't go wrong with her!

      Delete
  5. Great reading week. I am intrigued by The Lincoln Conspiracy title. Look forward to your upcoming reviews.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping I am going to enjoy it...it's definitely not my usual type of read!

      Delete
  6. I really need to get a copy of fool for love - it looks like it will be a fun read :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so cute...and the next one comes out in the Spring!

      Delete
  7. I just finished The Lost Prince and will be starting Crewel tomorrow. :) Love your site. New eMail follower.

    Christine x
    Rainy Day Reads
    www.rainydayreads.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not familiar with either of those books...will have to look into them.

      Delete
  8. I just finished Still Alice by Lisa Genova and I loved it, sad and terrifying disease. I try so hard to be organised and usually fall down dismally lol so I'm looking forward to that post of yours!
    Have a great week and happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Lincoln Conspiracy sounds really interesting. I am fascinated by books about US history and finding out more about certain time periods and people.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love interacting with other book lovers and appreciate any thoughts or feedback! If you read a book after seeing my review, please let me know. Come back and leave me a link to your review so I can read it. Thank you!!!

 

Always With a Book Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare