Monday, October 01, 2012

Month in Review: September 2012

Here are my reading stats for September!
  • Books read:  14
Books I read (reviewed ones have * and link to review; books not yet reviewed will be linked up once review is posted.)
  1. The King's Damsel-- Kate Emerson
  2. The Good Woman*-- Jane Porter
  3. Last to Die*-- Tess Gerritsen
  4. Sheltering Hearts* -- Robyn Carr
  5. Winter Garden -- Kristin Hannah (audio)
  6. Attorney-Client Privileges* -- Pamela Samuels Young
  7. Back Fire -- Catherine Coulter
  8. Four to Score -- Janet Evanovich (audio)
  9. The Apprentice -- Tess Gerritsen
  10. The Diva Digs Up the Dirt -- Krista Davis
  11. Midnight Kisses -- Robyn Carr, Jean Brashear, Victoria Dahl (e-book)
  12. Better Than Chocolate --Sheila Roberts
  13. Milk Glass Moon --Adriana Trigiani
  14. Bella Fortuna -- Rosanna Chiofalo
Favorite Book of September:   
  • Bella Fortuna by Rosanna Chiofalo

2012 Challenge Update:
  •  100+ Reading Challenge -- Books Read: 97/100
  •  Support Your Local Library Challenge -- Books Read: 43/37 - COMPLETED
  •  Off the Shelf Reading Challenge -- Books Read: 19/30
  •  E-Book Reading Challenge -- Books Read: 15/20 
  •  Historical Fiction Reading Challenge -- Books read: 13/15
  •  First in a Series Challenge -- Series started: 4/6 + 6
  •  Finish the Series Challenge -- Series completed: 2/3 + 2
  •  Cruising Thru the Cozies Reading Challenge -- Books Read: 10/13+
  •  Audio Book Challenge -- Books Listened To: 22/25
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I've heard so much about Adriana Trigiani lately. I think I shall have to check out one of her books. Any suggestions on where to start?

    You are doing a great job on your challenges! I don't think I could keep track of so many!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would recommend The Shoemaker's Wife - it came out earlier this year and is one of my top reads of the year!!!

      Delete
  2. wow, 14 books, and already so close to your 100. I believe I will reach that number as well, but only in December. here is my recap: http://wordsandpeace.com/2012/10/02/september-2012-wrap-up/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love interacting with other book lovers and appreciate any thoughts or feedback! If you read a book after seeing my review, please let me know. Come back and leave me a link to your review so I can read it. Thank you!!!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig