Sunday, October 07, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (18) 10.7.12

 
Tynga of Tynga's Reviews is starting a new meme to spotlight the books we receive each week.  Here's what I got: 
 

 
 
  For Review:

Stake & Eggs
by Laura Childs
 
I love Laura Childs' cozy mysteries and this ARC is part of her Cackleberry Club mystery series.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Won:
 
Tres Leches Cupcakes
by Josi S. Kilpack
 
This is the newest in Josi S. Kilpack's Culinary Mystery series and I won the copy from Josi's contest.
 
 

 
 
From PaperbackSwap:
 
The Queen of the Big Time
by Adriana Trigiani
 
I love Adriana Trigiani - I can't seem to get enough of her books!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
What did you get this week?
 

2 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love interacting with other book lovers and appreciate any thoughts or feedback! If you read a book after seeing my review, please let me know. Come back and leave me a link to your review so I can read it. Thank you!!!

 

Always With a Book Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare