Sunday, November 18, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (24) 11.18.12

 
Tynga of Tynga's Reviews is starting a new meme to spotlight the books we receive each week.  Here's what I got: 
 
 
 
  Purchased:

Merry Christmas, Alex Cross
by James Patterson
 
This is the latest book in James Patterson's Alex Cross series and I am loving it!
 
My Kind of Christmas
by Robyn Carr
I'm almost caught up on the Virgin River series and I'm hoping to get to this, the latest one, soon!
 
 
 
 
 




From the Library:
 
Come Home (audio)
by Lisa Scottoline
 
I've never read anything by Lisa Scottoline before, but hear her books are really good, so I'm going to start with this one.
 
 
 






From PaperbackSwap:
 
Hidden Summit
by Robyn Carr
 
This is still from my shopping spree on PaperbackSwap...and I can't wait to get to this one!
 

 
 
  


 
What did you get this week?

4 comments:

  1. Nice books. I didn't even know there was a new Alex Cross book out.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read all of the same authors. Have either read all of these books or they are in my TBR pile!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love interacting with other book lovers and appreciate any thoughts or feedback! If you read a book after seeing my review, please let me know. Come back and leave me a link to your review so I can read it. Thank you!!!

 

Always With a Book Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare