Sunday, November 25, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (25) 11.25.12

 
Tynga of Tynga's Reviews is starting a new meme to spotlight the books we receive each week.  Here's what I got: 
 
 
 

  Won:

The Ruins of Lace
by Iris Anthony
 
I won this from Library of Clean Reads and cannot wait to read it!!!
 
 






  Purchased:

Christmas in High Heels (free e-book)
by Gemma Halliday
 
I have the first in this series and saw this as a freebie, so I got it...hopefully I'll get around to starting this series soon.
 
 

From the Library:
 
Postcards from the Dead
by Laura Childs
 
I've been waiting for this one to come in at the library and started it as soon as I got it...I love this series!
 
 



 
From PaperbackSwap:
 
Sunrise Point
by Robyn Carr
 
This is the last from the shopping spree at PaperbackSwap...hoping to finish out this series soon!
 

 
 



 
What did you get this week?

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love interacting with other book lovers and appreciate any thoughts or feedback! If you read a book after seeing my review, please let me know. Come back and leave me a link to your review so I can read it. Thank you!!!

 

Always With a Book Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare