Monday, December 24, 2012

It's Monday...What Are You Reading? (12.24.12)




It’s Monday What Are you Reading , hosted by Sheila, is the perfect way for me to begin my week and allows me to focus on what needs to be read and to see what I have or have not accomplished the previous week. I also enjoy discovering new books by visiting other participants blogs.

It was a busy week with last minute Christmas errands and holiday baking. For the holidays my husband and I travel to Long Island for Christmas Eve and Christmas morning with his family and then we head to Delaware on Christmas day for my family's holiday gathering. It will be a busy few days, but I am looking forward to all the family time! Merry Christmas to all who celebrate!!!

I'm still working on finishing up two reading challenges. In order to complete them, I need to read 7 books - I'm still fairly optimistic that I can get these all read in a week...luckily I can read in the car! I will definitely be taking advantage of all down-time to read.


Books Completed last week:
  • The Christmas Cookie Club by Ann Pearlman (mine)
  • A Grown-Up Kind of Pretty by Joshilyn Jackson (library audio book)
  • Dreams of Joy by Lisa See (mine)
Reading Now: 
  • Redwood Bend by Robyn Carr (mine) 
  • Summer House by Nancy Thayer (library audio book) - ipod
Next:   
  • The Confessions of Katherine Howard by Suzannah Dunn (mine)
  • Julie and Julia by Julie Powell (mine)
  • Sunrise Point by Robyn Carr (mine)
 Reviews Completed last week:
 Other posts related to books:
Books for which I need to finish reviews:
  • Hidden Summit by Robyn Carr
  • Buzz Off by Hannah Reed 
  • The Christmas Cookie Club by Ann Pearlman
  • A Grown-Up Kind of Pretty by Joshilyn Jackson
  • Dreams of Joy by Lisa See
Contest information:  
  • No giveaways right now...more coming soon!
What about you?  What does your reading week look like this week?  Whatever it is, happy reading and have a good week!
 

3 comments:

  1. It's a good thing you can read in the car. I can too. If not, I would only mope at all the lost hours of reading while doing nothing but sitting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck on completing your reading challenges! Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a safe and happy Christmas and good luck with your reading challenges. I still have one more reading challenge to complete so I will be feverishly reading over the next few days when I'm not spending time with my family :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love interacting with other book lovers and appreciate any thoughts or feedback! If you read a book after seeing my review, please let me know. Come back and leave me a link to your review so I can read it. Thank you!!!

 

Always With a Book Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare