It’s Monday What Are you Reading , hosted by Sheila, is the perfect way for me to begin my week and allows me to focus on what needs to be read and to see what I have or have not accomplished the previous week. I also enjoy discovering new books by visiting other participants blogs.
It was a busy week with last minute Christmas errands and holiday baking. For the holidays my husband and I travel to Long Island for Christmas Eve and Christmas morning with his family and then we head to Delaware on Christmas day for my family's holiday gathering. It will be a busy few days, but I am looking forward to all the family time! Merry Christmas to all who celebrate!!!
I'm still working on finishing up two reading challenges. In order to complete them, I need to read 7 books - I'm still fairly optimistic that I can get these all read in a week...luckily I can read in the car! I will definitely be taking advantage of all down-time to read.
Books Completed last week:
- The Christmas Cookie Club by Ann Pearlman (mine)
- A Grown-Up Kind of Pretty by Joshilyn Jackson (library audio book)
- Dreams of Joy by Lisa See (mine)
- Redwood Bend by Robyn Carr (mine)
- Summer House by Nancy Thayer (library audio book) - ipod
- The Confessions of Katherine Howard by Suzannah Dunn (mine)
- Julie and Julia by Julie Powell (mine)
- Sunrise Point by Robyn Carr (mine)
Other posts related to books:
Books for which I need to finish reviews:
- Hidden Summit by Robyn Carr
- Buzz Off by Hannah Reed
- The Christmas Cookie Club by Ann Pearlman
- A Grown-Up Kind of Pretty by Joshilyn Jackson
- Dreams of Joy by Lisa See
- No giveaways right now...more coming soon!
What about you? What does your reading week look like this week? Whatever it is, happy reading and have a good week!