Sunday, December 23, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (26) 12.23.12


 
Tynga of Tynga's Reviews is starting a new meme to spotlight the books we receive each week.  Here's what I got: 
 
 
 
  For Review:


The Fate of Mercy Alban
by Wendy Webb
 
This just peaked my curiosity...haven't read anything by Wendy Webb before, so I hope I like it!
 
 
   
 




Purchased:
 
The Kommandant's Girl
by Pam Jenoff
 
I'm doing a tour in 2013 for Pam Jenoff's newest book and decided I wanted to read the 2 earlier books first.



The Diplomat's Wife
by Pam Jenoff

Looking forward to reading this one, too.

The Winter Sea (e-book)
by Susanna Kearsley

I haven't read anything by Susanna Kearsley, but have heard great things about her books. This one was on sale this week, so I decided to give it a try.



Her Highness, The Traitor (e-book)
by Susan Higganbotham
I have a few other books by Susan Higganbotham on my Nook just waiting to be read, but saw that this one was also on sale this week, so I got it. Hope to get to her books soon!
 
 
 


 
  
What did you get this week?
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. You got a nice selection. I love the cover of The Fate of Mercy Alban. I am also curious about Pam Jenoff's books and will be eager to hear what you think of them. My new books posts are here at Inside of a Dog and Ms. Martin Teaches Media. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul! I loved 'Her Highness, the Traitor' and I really want to read 'The Kommandant's Girl.'

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Kommandant's Girl, The Winter Sea, Her Highness, The Traitor have all been on my to-read list for a LONG time now! I haven't had a chance to get to any of them yet, but really want to, and hopefully will soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Winter Sea sounds good! Enjoy your new books, and have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love interacting with other book lovers and appreciate any thoughts or feedback! If you read a book after seeing my review, please let me know. Come back and leave me a link to your review so I can read it. Thank you!!!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig