Sunday, December 30, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (27) 12.30.12


 
Tynga of Tynga's Reviews is starting a new meme to spotlight the books we receive each week.  Here's what I got: 
 
 
 
  For Review:

Lady of Ashes
by Christine Trent
 
I am so excited to read this...Christine Trent is one of my favorite authors. I have loved all her books and this one is the first in a new historical mystery series...look for my review to be posted in March with a giveaway!!!

The Forgotten Queen
by DL Bogdan
 
I haven't read anything about Margaret Tudor and was excited to get this. I read DL Bogdan's The Sumerton Women earlier this year and really enjoyed it.
Bella Summer Takes a Chance (ARC e-book)
by Michele Gorman
  
This looks like a cute story.
 
   
 
 
Purchased:
 
The Patriarch: The Remarkable Life and Turbulent Times of Joseph P. Kennedy
by David Nasaw
 
My obsession with all things Kennedy grows...I just couldn't resist buying this!


Under the Olive Tree (free e-book)
by Courtney Miller Santo

Looking forward to reading this one, too.


The Rose Garden (e-book)
by Susanna Kearsley

This was another bargain e-book this week that I just couldn't pass up...looking forward to reading it.


What did you get this week?
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I got The Rose Garden this week too! It was such a great deal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was...have you read any of her other books?

      Delete
  2. The Rose Garden will show up on next week's post for me. I got it and the other three $.99 for my Kindle yesterday. I have never read anything by Christine Trent and should give her a try too. I do like historical mysteries. My new books posts are at Ms. Martin Teaches Media and Inside of a Dog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gotta love those $.99 deals! Christine Trent NASA few books out - The Queens Dollmaker was one of my favorites (although I have enjoyed them all!).

      Delete
  3. All of those look like great reads! Hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my STS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am definitely looking forward to them all!

      Delete
  4. Hi Kristin, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and I will be sure to stop by and visit.

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love interacting with other book lovers and appreciate any thoughts or feedback! If you read a book after seeing my review, please let me know. Come back and leave me a link to your review so I can read it. Thank you!!!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig