It’s Monday What Are you Reading , hosted by Sheila, is the perfect way for me to begin my week and allows me to focus on what needs to be read and to see what I have or have not accomplished the previous week. I also enjoy discovering new books by visiting other participants blogs
I received the nicest card in the mail this week - a thank you from an author whose debut novel I read and reviewed here at Always With a Book. I was so touched that the author took the time to write this to me. In today's age of fast, convenient electronic communication, it's nice to know that the art of letter-writing isn't lost to all.
Books Completed last week:
- The Sugar Queen by Sarah Addison Allen (library audio book)
- What Doesn't Kill You by Iris Johansen (library book)
- Barefoot Season by Susan Mallery (library book)
- One for the Money by Janet Evanovich (mine)
- Babyville by Jane Green (library audio book) - in car/house
- The Weird Sisters by Eleanor Brown (library audio book) - ipod
- So Pretty It Hurts by Kate White (library book)
- The Good Father by Diane Chamberlain (review book)
Reviews completed last week:
Books for which I need to finish reviews:
- Raising Wild Ginger by Tara Woolpy
- Alex Cross's Trial by James Patterson
- The Hot Flash Club by Nancy Thayer
- The Shoemaker's Wife by Adriana Trigiani
- The Sugar Queen by Sarah Addison Allen
- What Doesn't Kill You by Iris Johansen
- Barefoot Season by Susan Mallery
- More giveaways coming soon!
What about you? What does your reading week look like this week? Whatever it is, happy reading and have a good week!