Wednesday, January 02, 2013

2013 Off the Shelf Reading Challenge


The 2013 Off the Shelf is hosted by Bookish Ardour, and it goes from January 1, 2013 through December 31, 2013. I participated in this challenge last year, but didn't quite make my goal. I'm hoping to be successful this time around as at last count, I have about 200 books on my shelves that I have not read yet.

I'm joining at the Making a Dint level, which means that I need to read at least 30 books from my book shelves. I'll keep track of them here. I'll also link my reviews to the list. 
  1. The Winter Palace by Eva Stachniak
  2. The Sinner by Tess Gerritsen
  3. Barefoot in the Sand by Roxanne St. Claire
  4. To Have and To Hold by Jane Green
  5. Button Holed by Kylie Logan
  6. Cloaked in Malice by Annette Blair
  7. The Mephisto Club by Tess Gerritsen
  8. A Fitting End by Melissa Bourbon
  9. Banana Split by Josi S. Kilpack
  10. Sense & Sensibility by Jane Austen
  11. The School of Essential Ingredients by Erica Bauermeister
  12.  
  13.  
  14.  
  15.  
  16.  
  17.  
  18.  
  19.  
  20.  
  21.  
  22.  
  23.  
  24.  
  25.  
  26.  
  27.  
  28.  
  29.  
  30.  

1 comment:

  1. Just started following you! And I joined this challenge as well. Would love it if you checked out my blog as well :)

    Pagesofcomfort.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love interacting with other book lovers and appreciate any thoughts or feedback! If you read a book after seeing my review, please let me know. Come back and leave me a link to your review so I can read it. Thank you!!!

 

Always With a Book Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare