Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Bout of Books 6.0: Updates



This time around, I've decided I will put all my updates for the read-a-thon in one post.  For more information visit the Bout of Books site. My goals for Bout of Books 6.0 can be found here.

Monday
Books read:
     *The Winter Palace by Eva Stachniak - 60 pages, 1 + 1/2 hours

Audio Progress:
     *Summer House by Nancy Thayer - 1 hour
     *Seven Up by Janet Evanovich - 4 hours

Summary today: Worked from home today, which is why I was able to get so much listening time in. Tried to finish The Winter Palace but kept falling asleep, so I will finish first thing Tuesday morning - only have about 50 pages left.

Tueday
Books read:
     *The Winter Palace by Eva Stachniak - FINISHED -57 pages, 1 hour
     *The Look of Love by Bella Andre - 103 pages, 3 hours

Audio Progress:
     *Seven Up by Janet Evanovich - 30 minutes

Summary today: I finished The Winter Palace (loved it!!!) and was able to start a last minute review book (not on my original list) - The Look of Love. 

Wednesday
Books read:
     *The Look of Love by Bella Andre -  FINISHED -63 pages, 1 + 1/2 hours 
     *Perfect Fit by Carly Phillips - 33 pages, 30 minutes

Audio Progress:
     *Summer House by Nancy Thayer - 1 hour
     *Seven Up by Janet Evanovich - 30 minutes

Summary today: Good thing for the gym - that's how I got the hour in on the one audio. Didn't get as much reading done today as I had hoped, but I did get to finish The Look of Love (very steamy romance) and was able to start a library book - The Perfect Fit (love me some Carly Phillips!!!). 

Thursday
Books read:
     *Perfect Fit by Carly Phillips - 63 pages, 1 hour 20 minutes

Audio Progress:
     *Seven Up by Janet Evanovich - 1 hour 40 minutes

Summary today: Didn't get too much done today...hoping tomorrow will be better!

Friday
Books read:
     *Perfect Fit by Carly Phillips - 109 pages, 2 hours 5 minutes

Audio Progress:
     *Seven Up by Janet Evanovich - FINISHED - 30 minutes
     *Summer House by Nancy Thayer - 40 minutes
     *Hard Eight by Janet Evanovich - 2 hours 15 minutes 

Summary today: Got a lot of audio in as I was working and at the gym. Going to focus on reading this weekend!

Saturday
Books read:
     *Perfect Fit by Carly Phillips - FINISHED - 62 pages, 70 minutes
     *From This Moment On by Bella Andre - FINISHED - 177 pages, 4 hours 10 minutes

Audio Progress:
      * No audio today

Summary today: Didn't get as much reading time in as I would have hoped, but was able to finish 2 books - which were both really good!

Totals
Pages read: 727
Books finished: 4
Time reading: 12 hours 5 minutes
Time listening: 12 hours 5 minutes
Overall time: 24 hours10 minutes
 

6 comments:

  1. You have been doing a great job so far! I haven't really heard of the books you are reading so I will have to look them up on Goodreads :)

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...I was hoping to get more reading time in, but that may have to wait until the weekend as work is a little busier than I was planning.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on a great start to the week - and happy reading for day 3! *waves tiny read-a-thon flag cheerfully* Can you tell I've had too much coffee today? ;)
    Ellie @ Musings of a Bookshop Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...hope you are making good progress, too! I'm not a coffee drinker, but definitely have been drinking a fair share of tea these days!!!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are doing great for this read athon

    i've never had a audio book but i don't think i could concentrate on the book and on my training^^ i admire your multitasked mind ^^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love interacting with other book lovers and appreciate any thoughts or feedback! If you read a book after seeing my review, please let me know. Come back and leave me a link to your review so I can read it. Thank you!!!

 

Always With a Book Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare