It’s Monday What Are you Reading , hosted by Sheila, is the perfect way for me to begin my week and allows me to focus on what needs to be read and to see what I have or have not accomplished the previous week. I also enjoy discovering new books by visiting other participants blogs.
Well, it's finally here...this coming weekend I will be participating in my first MS Challenge Walk, walking 50 miles in support of those with MS. I'm doing the walk with my mom and am looking forward to it!!! I probably won't get much reading or blogging in this week as I get ready to head to North Carolina to pick up mom and then head to Charleston, South Carolina where the walk is being held. I do have some audios for the drive to NC and then the drive home again from NC to NY next Monday.
Books Completed last week:
- Summer in a Small Town by Sheila Roberts/Emilie Richards (e-book, mine)
- The Good Daughter by Jane Porter (mine)
- The House Girl by Tara Conklin (review book)
- The Gilly Salt Sisters by Tiffany Baker (library audio book) - car/house
- The Search by Nora Roberts (library audio book) - ipod
- Lady of Ashes by Christine Trent (review book)
- Sweet Tea Revenge by Laura Childs (review book)
- Garden Spells by Sarah Addison Allen (library audio book)
- The Truth About Love & Lightning by Susan McBride
- Mrs. Lincoln's Dressmaker by Jennifer Chiaverini
- To the Nines by Janet Evanovich
- Book Spotlight: Beautiful Bastard (& giveaway)
- Stacking the Shelves (35): 2.24.13
Books for which I need to finish reviews:
- Ten Big Ones by Janet Evanovich
- The Sinner by Tess Gerritsen
- Summer in a Small Town by Sheila Roberts/Emilie Richards
- The Good Daughter by Jane Porter
What about you? What does your reading week look like this week? Whatever it is, happy reading and have a good week!