Sunday, February 03, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (32) 2.3.13




Tynga of Tynga's Reviews is starting a new meme to spotlight the books we receive each week.  Here's what I got: 


For Review:

The Best Man
by Kristan Higgins
   

This is Kristan Higgins' newest book and I just love her stories. I was lucky to get an early copy of this one and can't wait to start reading it!



 


 

Purchased:

Henry VIII Wives: History in an Hour
by Julie Wheeler

 
As you all know, I am a huge Tudor fan. I saw this on Jen of Devourer of Books and I just had to get it. Have you ever heard of these 'History in an Hour' books - they have a ton of them and supposedly you can read them in just one hour. I will definitely be checking some of the other ones out.


 


What did you get this week?

2 comments:

  1. I pre-ordered The Best Man. Can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Best Man looks interesting! Good choice! I'm not a huge history fan on the Henry VII's Wives. Hope you enjoy it though!

    Check out my SP & STS.

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love interacting with other book lovers and appreciate any thoughts or feedback! If you read a book after seeing my review, please let me know. Come back and leave me a link to your review so I can read it. Thank you!!!

 

Always With a Book Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare