Monday, May 06, 2013

It's Monday...What Are You Reading? (5.6.13)



It’s Monday What Are you Reading , hosted by Sheila, is the perfect way for me to begin my week and allows me to focus on what needs to be read and to see what I have or have not accomplished the previous week. I also enjoy discovering new books by visiting other participants blogs.


Books Completed last week:
  • Lean Mean Thirteen by Janet Evanovich (library audio book)
  • Taking Eve by Iris Johansen (library book)
Reading Now: 
  • Blood Between Queens by Barbara Kyle (review book)
  • Plum Lucky by Janet Evanovich (library audio book) - car/house
  • Come Home by Lisa Scottoline (library audio book) - ipod
Next:   
  • Roses Have Thorns by Sandra Byrd (review book)
  • Chasing Perfect by Susan Mallery (library book)
  • The Ashford Affair by Lauren Willig (library book)
 Reviews Completed last week:
 Other posts related to books:
Books for which I need to finish reviews:
  • Killer in Crinoline by Duffy Brown
  • Bare It All by Lori Foster
  • The Sassy Belles by Beth Albright
  • If You Were Mine by Bella Andre 
  • Ocean Beach by Wendy Wax
  • To Have and To Hold by Jane Green
  • The 1st Victim by Tami Hoag
Contest information:    


What about you?  What does your reading week look like this week?  Whatever it is, happy reading and have a good week!

10 comments:

  1. The Ashford Affair is the book I am hoping I can get. Looking forward to your thoughts on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got The Ashford Affair on my shelves too. Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked The Ashford Affair. Even though it has the contemporary and historical story lines, it is pretty different in tone from her Pink Carnation series.

    I have a Susan Mallery book for review (Three Sisters) and I'm looking forward to it. I haven't read any of her books before. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't finish anything this week, but I wrote up a lot of reviews! Enjoy your week.

    Here's my It's Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you enjoyed Ocean Beach as much as I did....and I see several other titles that I've enjoyed, as well as some I want to read: like Plum Lovin'.

    Have a great week! Here's MY MONDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  6. My review for Roses Have Thorns goes up tomorrow, hope you enjoy it. I've really enjoyed the Susan Mallery books, Blackberry Island series, must try something else of hers.
    Have a great week and happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did well!! I am STILL going slow! Too slow!!

    Here is my post!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You had a great week. I haven't read any of these titles. I'll be watching for your reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking forward to your thoughts on Taking Eve. I am looking forward to The Ashford Affair. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love interacting with other book lovers and appreciate any thoughts or feedback! If you read a book after seeing my review, please let me know. Come back and leave me a link to your review so I can read it. Thank you!!!

 

Always With a Book Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare