Thursday, May 02, 2013

Month in Review: April 2013

Vacation has come and gone and now we are into May - time is flying by!!! Aruba was fantastic and I got quite a bit of reading in, which is good - May is chock-full of blog tours. I just need to balance those review books with my own books.

I am totally rocking the crocheting this year. I've already made 4 baby blankets and have 1 more currently in the works. These have all been gifts and once I finish the latest one for my newest niece (and goddaughter) Abby, I am hoping to make a few to donate to Project Linus. 

Here are my reading stats for April!

  • Books read:  17

Books I read (reviewed ones have * and link to review; books not yet reviewed will be linked up once review is posted.)

  1. The Chalice-- Nancy Bilyeau
  2. Private Berlin* -- James Patterson
  3. Starting Now*-- Debbie Macomber
  4. What She Wants* --Sheila Roberts (e-book)
  5. Sweet Tea Revenge* -- Laura Childs
  6. Wind Chime Point* -- Sherryl Woods
  7. Summer Breeze* -- Nancy Thayer (audio)
  8. Iced Chiffon* -- Duffy Brown
  9. Killer in Crinoline -- Duffy Brown
  10. Bare It All -- Lori Foster
  11. Barefoot in the Sand* -- Roxanne St. Claire
  12. The Sassy Belles -- Beth Albright (e-book)
  13. If You Were Mine -- Bella Andre (e-book)
  14. Ocean Beach -- Wendy Wax
  15. To Have and To Hold -- Jane Green
  16. Orphan Train -- Christine Baker Kline
  17. The 1st Victim -- Tami Hoag (e-book)

Favorite Book of April:   

  • Orphan Train by Christine Baker Kline


2013 Challenge Update:

  •  Read-a-Latte Reading Challenge -- Books Read: 42/100
  •  Library Books Reading Challenge -- Books Read: 16/50
  •  Off the Shelf Reading Challenge -- Books Read: 4/30
  •  Tea & Books Reading Challenge -- Books Read: 0/2
  •  First Reads Reading Challenge -- Books Read: 16/11+ (COMPLETED)
  •  Classics Reading Challenge -- Books Read: 0/3
  •  Historical Fiction Reading Challenge -- Books read: 9/15
  •  E-Book Reading Challenge -- Books Read: 14/20
  •  1st in a Series Challenge -- Series started: 4/10 + 2
  •  Finish the Series Challenge -- Series completed: 0/3
  •  Cruising Thru the Cozies Reading Challenge -- Books Read: 3/13+
  •  Audio Book Challenge -- Books Listened To: 13/25
  •  Reading Challenge Addict Challenge - Challenges Finished: 1/12

4 comments:

  1. An exceptional reading month! I want to read The Orphan Train.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes - all due to my vacation!!! Orphan Train was great and my review will be up early next week.

      Delete
  2. wow, did you ever sleep, lol?
    I loved the Chalice! Here is my April recap:http://wordsandpeace.com/2013/05/01/2013-april-wrap-up/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love interacting with other book lovers and appreciate any thoughts or feedback! If you read a book after seeing my review, please let me know. Come back and leave me a link to your review so I can read it. Thank you!!!

 

Always With a Book Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare