Sunday, May 19, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (44) 5.19.13




Tynga of Tynga's Reviews is starting a new meme to spotlight the books we receive each week.  
  

Here's what I got:


For Review:  
 
Wedding Blues (e-book)
by Beth Albright
 
This is the second in Beth Albright's Sassy Belles series and I can't wait to read it as I loved the first one!!!





 


From a family member:  
 
That Night on Thistle Lane
by Carla Neggers
 
I've read a few books by Carla Neggers in the past and really enjoyed them. This one is the second in a series, so I'll have to go find the first one - but I am looking forward to reading it.






The Best of Me
by Nicholas Sparks
 
I love Nicholas Sparks - have even met him twice! Somehow I missed this one when it came out - and am glad my mother-in-law had it to lend me!!!
 


Gypped
by Carol Higgins Clark
 
I recently was just given another Regan Riley book - the one that comes before this one, so now I have books 17 and 18 in the series and have only read up to this point books 9 and 12...I'm thinking this has challenge written all over it for next year - this will be one of the series I try to finish!



What did you get this week?

6 comments:

  1. I have not yet read anything by Nicholas Sparks. I know, I suck. :( Happy reading! :)

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He writes good books - sappy and romantic!

      Delete
  2. Nice assortment of books. I am familiar with most of the authors but haven't read their books. Come and see what I got at Inside of a Dog and Ms. Martin Teaches Media. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some old and some new - always a good thing but just need to find the time to read them all!!!

      Delete
  3. Oh Sparks! I haven't read one of his for a while now. :) Happy reading! Here's what I got this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cover of Gypped makes me want to read it right now!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love interacting with other book lovers and appreciate any thoughts or feedback! If you read a book after seeing my review, please let me know. Come back and leave me a link to your review so I can read it. Thank you!!!

 

Always With a Book Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare