Monday, June 03, 2013

It's Monday...What Are You Reading? (6.3.13)



It’s Monday What Are you Reading , hosted by Sheila, is the perfect way for me to begin my week and allows me to focus on what needs to be read and to see what I have or have not accomplished the previous week. I also enjoy discovering new books by visiting other participants blogs.

What a week!!! I participated in ArmchairBEA 2013 and it kept me quite busy. There were great discussion prompts about blogging in general - lots to think about here! There were also genre discussions each day - I loved these! I included the link for my wrap-up post below - this includes all the posts I wrote for the week. Did you participate?  


Books Completed last week: 
  • Body Double by Tess Gerritsen (library book)
  • Big Sky Summer by Linda Lael Miller (review e-book)
  • Plum Spooky by Janet Evanovich (library audio book)
  • Time Flies by Claire Cook (e-book)
Reading Now:  
  • Looking for Me by Beth Hoffman (library book)
  • Reconstructing Amelia by Kimberly McCreight (mine, book club read-along)
  • Innocent Traitor: A Novel of Lady Jane Grey by Alison Weir (library audio book) - car
  • Come Home by Lisa Scottoline (library audio book) - ipod
Next:    
  • The 9th Girl by Tami Hoag (review e-book)
  • 12th of Never by James Patterson (mine)
  • Button Holed by Kylie Logan (mine)
 Reviews Completed last week:
 Other posts related to books:
Books for which I need to finish reviews
  • If You Were Mine by Bella Andre
  • Taking Eve by Iris Johansen
  • Chasing Perfect by Susan Mallery
  • The Surfing Lesson by Elin Hilderbrand 
  • Big Sky Summer by Linda Lael Miller 
  • Time Flies by Claire Cook
Contest information:   

What about you?  What does your reading week look like this week?  Whatever it is, happy reading and have a good week!

23 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a crazy busy week ... what fun! I can't wait to read Looking For Me, hope you're enjoying it. Have a great week and happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking for Me is really good so far - I only put it down b/c I was falling asleep!

      Delete
  2. Usually I'm finished with school at this time of the year and I can participate in Armchair BEA, but this year the school year went longer. Oh well. It will be fun to catch up when I finish.

    Here's my It's Monday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'm so glad the linkys stay up after the event is over - I want to go back and revisit everyone, too.

      Delete
  3. You had a really great busy week, with lots of reads. I've heard about the Beth Hoffman book on your list but as of yet not read it yet, I will look forward to your thoughts on it. Enjoy your reading this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really good so far. I didn't read her other book, did you?

      Delete
  4. Wow, impressive week! And I'm sure you're going to love Looking for Me. I received my copy...and hope to get to it soon.

    Enjoy your week! Here's MY MONDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read Looking For Me and I loved it. I am hoping to read Time Flies either this week or next week.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm enjoying it so far. Time Flies is a fun read!

      Delete
  6. Impressive list. Thanks for sharing have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do it this way to keep myself organized!

      Delete
  7. This week I am listening to the Chelsea Cain books that I am behind on. I am in a stabby mood LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not familiar with those books...will have to look into them!

      Delete
  8. You read so many books at a time, I admire that! I think my head would explode, lol.

    Have a fantastic week :)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a relatively new thing - having more than one book going, especially more than one print book. It's easy with the audios due to the different narrators.

      Delete
  9. I loved participating in Armchair BEA. You still got some serious reading done too I see. Good luck with the next batch of books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely was a great week!

      Delete
  10. What a great bunch of books. Lots of authors I like! Come see my Monday Report here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So many great books. I just realized I didn't confirm/respond to reading Tami H new one, ugggh. Hope it is great.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad you still found time to read during Armchair BEA week. Looking forward to Beth's book. I think I may be one of the last ones to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't wait to read I'm Looking for You. I'm reading Brave New World by Aldous Huxley and Forever in Blue by Ann Brashares.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I still need to read Janet Evanovich's books.
    my Monday post

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love interacting with other book lovers and appreciate any thoughts or feedback! If you read a book after seeing my review, please let me know. Come back and leave me a link to your review so I can read it. Thank you!!!

 

Always With a Book Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare