Sunday, June 02, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (46) 6.2.13




Tynga of Tynga's Reviews is starting a new meme to spotlight the books we receive each week.  
  

Here's what I got:

From the Library:  
 
Looking for Me
by Beth Hoffman
 
This will be my first Beth Hoffman book and I can't wait to read it...so many people have been raving about it and I think I will really like it.


 




From Netgalley:

Before I Met You (e-book)
by Lisa Jewell

Another new author for me...I've heard good things about Lisa Jewell and so I thought I would give this one a try.








What did you get this week?

3 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of either of these, but I hope you enjoy them!

    SP & STS
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of these either but Before I Met You has a nice cover and looks like something I would enjoy! Happy Reading =)

    Emily @ Falling For YA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your new books, Kristin!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love interacting with other book lovers and appreciate any thoughts or feedback! If you read a book after seeing my review, please let me know. Come back and leave me a link to your review so I can read it. Thank you!!!

 

Always With a Book Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare