Sunday, June 16, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (48) 6.16.13





Tynga of Tynga's Reviews is starting a new meme to spotlight the books we receive each week.  
    
Here's what I got:


 
Purchased:



All the Summer Girls
by Meg Donohue

This has been all over the blog0sphere and when I saw it at the store, I couldn't resist picking it up.
 






The Wishing Tree (e-book)
by Marybeth Whalen

This is another book that's been around the blogosphere and was on sale this week!
 




 




From a family member:
***Last week I mentioned I got some books from my dad...this week, my mom, also an avid reader, had a book for me.

 
A Week in Winter
by Maeve Binchy
 
I haven't read a Maeve Binchy book in a while and am looking forward to reading this one.








What did you get this week?
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Nice books. I just bought The Wishing Tree after seeing it in your mailbox :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Summer and winter in the books you got this week - intentional or happy accident :-)

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of these before. Hope you enjoy them!

    SP & STS
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read A Week in Winter earlier this year and really liked it - my only disappointment was the reminder that it would be her last :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard great things about All The Summer Girls. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love interacting with other book lovers and appreciate any thoughts or feedback! If you read a book after seeing my review, please let me know. Come back and leave me a link to your review so I can read it. Thank you!!!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig