Sunday, July 21, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (53) 7.21.13




Tynga of Tynga's Reviews is starting a new meme to spotlight the books we receive each week.  
    

Here's what I got:
 

For review:

Big Sky Wedding (e-book)
by Linda Lael Miller

The latest in Linda Lael Miller's Swoon-Worthy Cowboy series...can't wait to start reading this one!







Three Little Words
by Susan Mallery

This is the latest in Susan Mallery's Fool's Gold series - a series I am working my way through this year. While I'm not up to this book, I believe they are all written as stand-alones and so I should have no problem following along.




The Perfume Collector
by Kathleen Tessaro

This book has a very interesting premise and I am looking forward to reading it.









From Netgalley:

A Seaside Christmas (e-book)
by Sherryl Woods

This is the latest in Sherryl Wood's Chesapeake Shores series and I'm so excited I came across it on Netgalley - it's due out in September!
 



 
Sleigh Belles (e-book)
by Beth Albright
 
Another good find on Netgalley - the third book in Beth Albright's Sassy Belles series...also due out in September!



From Library:


Hunting Eve
by Iris Johansen

The latest in Iris Johansen's trilogy this year...I've been waiting for this one since I read Taking Eve.

The Witness (audio)
by Nora Roberts

I love Nora Roberts' romantic suspense books and have found they are great on audio!


What did you get this week?

5 comments:

  1. Will be interested to see what you think of The Witness on audio, I enjoyed it very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, you got some goodies. am jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice group of books. Linda Lael Miller, Iris Johansen and Nora Roberts are all high on my favorite authors list. Please come see what I added to my stacks at Ms. Martin Teaches Media and Inside of a Dog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not familiar with any of these books. I hope you enjoy them though! Happy reading!

    SP & STS
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  5. You'll like Three Little Words! Isabel and Ford are so cute together.
    Enjoy all your lovely books! (:

    My STS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love interacting with other book lovers and appreciate any thoughts or feedback! If you read a book after seeing my review, please let me know. Come back and leave me a link to your review so I can read it. Thank you!!!

 

Always With a Book Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare