Sunday, July 28, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (54) 7.28.13




Tynga of Tynga's Reviews is starting a new meme to spotlight the books we receive each week.  
    

Here's what I got:
 

Won:

Final Sentence
by Daryl Wood Gerber

I won this over at Traveling With T and I'm looking forward to reading it. This is the first in Daryl Wood Gerber's newest cozy mystery series, a Cookbook Nook Mystery...I just love cozy mysteries. Thanks T for the contest!!!

From Library:

Maine (audio)
by J. Courtney Sullivan

I've heard great things about both this book and this author - excited to listen to this!


What did you get this week?
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. The cover of Maine looks really cute. I hope you'll enjoy it! (:
    Happy reading!

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved The Engagements and definitely want to check out her other books. I hope you enjoy listening to Maine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read Maine a couple of years ago and thought it was good so I'll be interested in your thoughts on listening to it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love interacting with other book lovers and appreciate any thoughts or feedback! If you read a book after seeing my review, please let me know. Come back and leave me a link to your review so I can read it. Thank you!!!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig