I ended up completing just about everything on my list and then some:
- Write up all outstanding reviews that I need to post- COMPLETED
- Wrote and scheduled 8 reviews
- Draft posts for upcoming reviews/posts for October - COMPLETED
- Drafted 6 posts for all tours scheduled in October
- Draft posts for STS and It's Monday memes - COMPLETED
- Update Review Archive list - COMPLETED
- Organize twitter contacts into lists - COMPLETED
- Clean up e-mails - COMPLETED
- Update blog planner/calendar - COMPLETED
- Participate in at least 2 mini-challenges
- Didn't do any this time - got so caught up in my other to-do items that I forgot all about these. I did check out the list and might try to do some during the upcoming week, especially the 50 Bookish Things and the Digital Decluttering.
- Visit at least 10 blogs participating in Bloggiesta each day- COMPLETED
Other things I got to that were not on my original list:
- Joined in the twitter parties on Saturday and Sunday - so much fun!!!
- Tweaked the format of my reviews
- Created templates for review posts - one for book reviews and one for audio reviews
- Decided moving forward will set aside one hour a week for Blog Developement (thanks to Amanda at Book Bender for this idea!!!). For now, I'm going to do this Friday mornings as I usually don't work on Fridays.
It was a fun and productive weekend. My list was small, but some of the tasks were quite time-consuming. I'm sure as I visit everyone's Finish Line post, that I will find new things to add to my list for the next time. Be sure to mark your calendars for the dates of the next Bloggiesta events (see below).
Dates for Bloggiesta 2014:
Mini Winter Bloggiesta: January 25-26
Spring Bloggiesta: March 28-30
Mini Summer Bloggiesta: July 19-20
Fall Bloggiesta: September 19-21