It’s Monday What Are you Reading , hosted by Sheila, is the perfect way for me to begin my week and allows me to focus on what needs to be read and to see what I have or have not accomplished the previous week. I also enjoy discovering new books by visiting other participants blogs.
I had a great week last week - got to meet Jojo Moyes and got lots of reading time in. Plus, I did manage to get quite a few reviews done. This week is shaping up to be another good week - 2, maybe 3 author events and Bloggiesta this weekend! YAY - hopefully by the end of next weekend, I will be totally caught up in reviews and maybe, just maybe ahead of the game! Are you participating in Bloggiesta?
Books Completed last week:
- Explosive Eighteen by Janet Evanovich (library audio book)
- The Good Wife by Jane Porter (mine)
- Sleigh Belles by Beth Albright (netgalley request)
- Let Me Be The One by Bella Andre (e-book)
- Astor Place Vintage by Stephanie Lehmann (library book, book lovers unite book club book)
- Notorious Nineteen by Janet Evanovich (library audio book) - car
- The Spymistress by Jennifer Chiaverini (review book)
- Gilt Trip by Laura Childs (review book)
- The Girl You Left Behind by Jojo Moyes (review book)
Reviews Completed last week:
Books for which I need to finish reviews:
- The Mephisto Club by Tess Gerritsen
- Banana Split by Josi S. Kilpack
- The School of Essential Ingredients by Erica Bauermeister
- Maine by J. Courtney Sullivan
- The Other Woman by Hank Phillippi Ryan
- The Good Wife by Jane Porter
- Let Me Be the One by Bella Andre
- None right now...check back soon!
What about you? What does your reading week look like this week? Whatever it is, happy reading and have a good week!