It’s Monday What Are you Reading , hosted by Sheila, is the perfect way for me to begin my week and allows me to focus on what needs to be read and to see what I have or have not accomplished the previous week. I also enjoy discovering new books by visiting other participants blogs.
September is here and while I love summer, I am looking forward to the fall - it's my favorite season!!! As I was looking over my calendar for this month I'm happy to see that I don't have too many reading requirements, which means I can focus on reading some of my own books as well as working on making more progress on the reading challenges I am participating in. September is also a busy month author event-wise...as of now, I have plans to see JoJo Moyes, Adriana Trigiani (2nd time seeing her but can't resist another visit) and Sue Grafton.
Books Completed last week:
- Banana Split by Josi S. Kilpack (mine)
- Sense & Sensibility by Jane Austen (mine)
- The School of Essential Ingredients by Erica Bauermeister (mine)
- Queen's Gambit by Elizabeth Fremantle (review book)
- Maine by J. Courtney Sullivan (library audio book) - car
- The Other Women by Hank Phillipi Ryan (review book)
- Sleigh Belles by Beth Albright (review e-book)
- Explosive Eighteen by Janet Evanovich (library audio book)
Reviews Completed last week:Books for which I need to finish reviews:
- Hunting Eve by Iris Johansen
- The Witness by Nora Roberts
- Cloaked in Malice by Annette Blair
- The Comfort of Lies by Randy Susan Meyers
- The Mephisto Club by Tess Gerritsen
- A Fitting End by Melissa Bourbon
- Banana Split by Josi S. Kilpack
- The School of Essential Ingredients by Erica Bauermeister
- The Hero by Robyn Carr
What about you? What does your reading week look like this week? Whatever it is, happy reading and have a good week!