Monday, September 09, 2013

It's Monday...What Are You Reading? (9.9.13)



It’s Monday What Are you Reading , hosted by Sheila, is the perfect way for me to begin my week and allows me to focus on what needs to be read and to see what I have or have not accomplished the previous week. I also enjoy discovering new books by visiting other participants blogs.

The mantra for this week has got to be "Get those reviews done!!!" I am once again behind on them and it's making me nuts!!! Hoping I can bang out a whole bunch this week and maybe, just maybe, find myself ahead of the game!

 
Books Completed last week:
  • Maine by J. Courtney Sullivan (library audio book)
  • Queen's Gambit by Elizabeth Fremantle (review book)
  • The Other Women by Hank Phillipi Ryan (review book)
 
Reading Now:   
  • The Good Wife by Jane Porter (mine)
  • Explosive Eighteen by Janet Evanovich (library audio book) - car
 
Next:  
  • Sleigh Belles by Beth Albright (review e-book)
  • The Deception of the Emerald Ring by Lauren Willig (mine)
 
Reviews Completed last week
 
Other posts related to books:
 
Books for which I need to finish reviews:
  • Hunting Eve by Iris Johansen
  • The Witness by Nora Roberts
  • Cloaked in Malice by Annette Blair 
  • The Comfort of Lies by Randy Susan Meyers
  • The Mephisto Club by Tess Gerritsen
  • A Fitting End by Melissa Bourbon 
  • Banana Split by Josi S. Kilpack
  • The School of Essential Ingredients by Erica Bauermeister
  • Maine by J. Courtney Sullivan
  • The Other Woman by Hank Phillippi Ryan
 
Contest information:   

What about you?  What does your reading week look like this week?  Whatever it is, happy reading and have a good week!

24 comments:

  1. Good luck getting your reviews done, I'm sure you'll feel very relieved once they're out of the way! Queen's Gambit is on my tbr stack, I never tire of the Tudors!
    Have a great week and happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'm hoping I will! Queen's Gambit is great! And I agree with you, I never tire of the Tudors either!

      Delete
  2. Is the Good Wife anything in common with the TV series?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, it's the 3rd book of Jane Porter's Brennan Sisters series.

      Delete
  3. I went crazy this weekend and wrote up reviews for about twenty books. Haven't posted them online yet, but, hey, that's something, right?

    Here's my It's Monday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow - 20 reviews...that's impressive!!!

      Delete
  4. Better get on those reviews :-) Happy reading this week!

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always seem to be behind on reviews! Hope you are able to get caught up soon.

    I'll have to check out your review of The Hero. I read that one recently too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's a never-ending battle - read too much and the reviews pile up!

      Delete
  6. Looks like you have some great books to read. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I downloaded The Good Wife this week...hope to read it soon. Loved the first two books in the trilogy.

    Hope you enjoy your week.

    Here's MY WEEKLY SUNDAY/MONDAY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, so did I and I started The Good Wife last night - so intense right off the bat!

      Delete
  8. I want to read The Good Wife, and The Good Woman and The Good Daughter by Jane Porter. I've only read her fluffy chick-lit books before but these sound really good! I read The Other Woman by Hank Phillippi Ryan and am looking forward to reading her second in that series-I'm a new fan of hers. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jane Porter's Brennan Sisters series is soo good. I hope you get to them soon!

      I'm a new fan of HPR too and can't wait to read the next one as well!

      Delete
  9. I so badly wanna read Queen's Gambit. Should pay a visit to the bookstore soon. Happy reading!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck with writing your reviews! Do not forget to read a view books too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am totally winging it this week LOL You have a good plan :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm looking forward to hearing your thought on The Other Woman. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are, once again, a lot more organized than me! (The first step is making the list....) Enjoy your reading and reviewing. The reviewing part is work, but it does bring me to a deeper level with most books.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice week. You got a lot of reading done.

    I am out of town and not getting too much reading done, but I am having fun. Went to a Hachette book event and received 9 books. The event was FABULOUS.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

    ReplyDelete
  15. You need a review-a-thon~ or do some mini-reviews to get caught up. Good luck. Have another great reading week.

    ReplyDelete
  16. yes, lots of reviews. sometimes i just do a mini review round up. do them by genre or "here are some good weekend reads" or something . . .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love interacting with other book lovers and appreciate any thoughts or feedback! If you read a book after seeing my review, please let me know. Come back and leave me a link to your review so I can read it. Thank you!!!

 

Always With a Book Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare